Shipping Internationally Is Also Very Low Cost - See When You Check out.
1 Day Handling Time - All Items Ship From USA!
Our Couriers: Fedex, USPS, UPS
ZeroCIG Returns Policy
30 Day Guarantee: Any faulty components are covered under the 30 Day Guarantee.
This warranty does not cover any defects or costs caused by:
1) modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by any persons or company other than zerocig
2) physical abuse to, or misuse of the product or operation thereof in a manner inconsistent with the use indicated in the instructions;
3) any use of the product other than that for which it was intended; or
4) shipment of the product to zerocig. for service.
100 % Satisfaction Day Guarantee:
1) You have 30 days from the time of your purchase to return your starter kit if you are not satisfied for a full refund less shipping cost incurred. After this period of time has passed, your parts (battery, case) are covered under the 30 day Parts Warranty described above. (Please Note: Cartridges Are A Non-Returnable item for refund. If replacing a defective cartridge/s, please contact customer support.)
You should expect to receive your replacement parts within 5 days of zerocig receiving. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your request on any faulty items.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
For Replacement Warranty Items or Returns:
Please mail to:
401 S.Lincoln #M
- Note "warranty replacement" with your item OR "return"
- Include name, order number if available, phone number
- A ticket number will be assigned as soon as we receive and a replacement will be sent out.
Allow 2-7 Days To Receive Your Order (Domestic Orders), International orders may take longer due to inbound country customs.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from zerocig are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier. NOTE: International customers assume 100% liability if their country's customs office retains or holds any shipments. Furthermore, International customers whom select "free shipping" understand no tracking is available and the risk of loss is assumed by them.
By purchasing or using zerocig products you agree to release zerocig of all liability. This is a general release: all customers agree to upon purchasing and using zerocig products. Additionally, by gifting zerocig products to other individuals that did not purchase from zerocig.com, you assume liability for any and all gifting our the zerocig product/s 3.01.11
ZEROCIG is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ZEROCIG may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 05/01/2011
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.